Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Great time with my Hubby!

Sail Date: September 23, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Cruised for my 37 year anniversary, my husbands first cruise and wanted to make it memorable. Ship crew members were great, balcony rooms were sold out so had to settle for a state room with an obstructive view which was fairly small but big enough for two. No additional seating space. But who stays in their room when there's so much activities on the ship. Boarding was a breeze, however the drill was a bit crazy UHGG! too many people trying to get to their rooms and some crew members didn't speak very good English so I was misdirected to my stateroom. But we finally made it to our room after fighting all that traffic on board. crazy! Dropped off our luggage and changed to join the party upstairs, food was available by the pool and was able to begin our journey.

Captain director was EXCELLENT. His bing bong jokes were herd throughout the ship. Excellent band they played all kinds of music from Spanish, English, old school music and much more. Director of the ship had great entertainments scheduled. overall great experience. My snorkeling excursion was booked online which was the best thing I could do considering my snorkeling adventure with the sea horse captain was excellent and not over crowded. Great people they even gave us some history of Naussau. The complimentary rum punch was awesome. and for first time snorkelers like us, the experience was fantastic. My only disappointment was that there was a storm brewing in coco-cay and we couldn't get off the ship. I had a couple of excursions booked and they refunded us in a fast and timely fashion. However the captain quickly got us out of danger and to clear sunny skies in no time so we can enjoy the outdoor activities. Though it was unexpected rain/storm the ship director thought quickly and had activities set up in NO time with information sent to each stateroom that was impressive. I would definitely recommend this cruise to my friends and family. Thank you for the memories.. Love Even caught a glimpse of an unidentified object at sea. Came down out of the clouds and quickly shot right back up. I am saying it's unidentified cuz we couldn't make heads or tails of what it was but thought that was pretty cool. See pic

Suzanne

Sarasota, fl.

Cruise Photos

absolutely fantastic
Lots of options at the buffet, but food was very bland. Dinning was much better.