Great time on an older ship
We had a ton of fun on our cruise. Some highlights included:
1) The service - our dedicated dinner servers (Diana and Vikesh) were AMAZING. Our room steward was also wonderful.
2) Entertainment options were plentiful and well done.
3) The kids program (Aquanauts) was exceptional.
Some room for improvement:
1) The quality of the food at breakfast and lunch was below average. Dinner was average.
2) The ship is clearly older and outdated. It did not feel especially clean.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
The ship itself is not great, but it's a great experience.