Worst Cruise I've ever been on

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 19, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

My husband and I have been on many cruise with multiple different cruise lines and this by far was the worst one. We booked 6 cabins on this boat and took our employees on a appreciation trip. For many of my employees this was their first experience on a cruise. We purchased drink cards for everyone so no one would have to worry about anything while being on vacation.

Let's start with the drink cards! First they say it is unlimited however they will cut you off when you've had about 6 to 7 drinks throughout the day ( no one in our group ever got cut off but I saw many people that did) I witnessed the bar staff shut people's cards off because they were tired and wanted to close the bar down. I also witnessed them speaking so rudely to people that just would ask a question. They would talk down to you like you are beneath them. On one occasion we were all sitting at the pool bar just hanging out talking and they literally shut the bar down on one of my employees heads. There was no " I'm sorry", "excuse me" or anything said when that happened. Later that night we hear what sounded like a great party going on down below us, when I looked down to see what it was I saw that same employee dancing with other boat staff. I guess he was in such a hurry to get to the employee party and that's why he could have cared less about serving us. Please do not get me wrong I fully understand these people work very hard and absolutely deserve time off to relax also but do not treat us like shit just so you can go party.

Lets talk about the waiting staff in the main dining room. Like I said I have been on many cruises and the dining room has always been my favorite. Normally they will put on a show and treat you like royalty, not on this boat. The last night we were introduced to the kitchen staff but that's all they did. We felt so rushed through everything. We had the 8:30 dining time so it's not like there were people waiting to eat behind us. I guess they wanted to go party!

Many people save a long time to be able to take a vacation like this. All you hear is how you are treated like royalty when you are on the boat.  However that is not the case with this cruise line. We felt like a  nuisance more than anything the entire time. I can only hope this is not the case on a normal basis. We will not ever book with Royal Caribbean again.

Our cabin guy was the only nice person on this trip.