Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas is small but still fun

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

Reviewed: 25 days ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Majesty of the Seas is not the best boat I've been on. Enjoyed Marc the cruise director. Our stateroom attendant and waiters were great as were the bartenders. The only issue I had was when we were getting off the boat, they stopped my daughter who is 16 because she had an unpaid bill. My two daughters were in their own room, that was linked to my card! this took over an hour after we had waiting in line for over an hour to get off the ship! Very frustrating!

Cabin was okay, shower curtain was dirty

1 Comment