First time at sea

Sail Date: September 05, 2016

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Cabin Number: 2017

Review Summary

I truly enjoyed every moment of the cruise. The activities on the ship the program manager and staff really when out of their way to create a lasting memory of fun and pleasure at sea. The food was fantastic the service was top shelf and Nevil and Jesus was the best. My rooms Stewart  was great.

Ship Experiences

friendly feud was smart, chunk-monkey dumb, newly weds great, and the last night on the ship adult scavenger hunt off the chain and my team won 1st place.

great, very professional, the band my I wanted to sit in, (alto Sax) the singer need to cut a demo, great voices, the jogger he was really, really good his jokes were as well. and the guitar playing comedian was great as well.

when we separated the beds we had more walk room. being it was my first trip I was not sure if I could deal with seeing so much water. on my next trip I will not pick and inside cabin or a low floor, I would like to have a view.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)