Bday Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 09, 2016

This was my 3rd cruise but first Royal Caribbean cruise. Although I had a good time, I wouldn't go on this same boat again. It could use a lot more entertainment, like shows, where were the dancing girls and ventriloquist and it needs more themed bars but all in all, I had a nice time. The boat itself was old, could definitely use new carpet but the food was pretty good. The pool was kind of small and it needed a fun water slide to spice it up a little. We enjoyed snorkeling at the Bahamas and I am most pleased with the premium drink package we ordered. I had higher expectations for the Royal cruise though and think the carnival boat I went on was bigger and better overall.

The first night my boyfriend got the fried fish and hated it which is what was recommended by our waitress but they did bring him the steak dinner like I had which btw was fantastic.

We thought the bartenders and our assistant waiter was pretty good but we weren't very fond of our head waitress.

It was small but expected since I've already been on cruises before. Overall it was clean, bed was comfy, and bathroom was clean. We also thought Adrain, the cleaning guy did a good job.
I wish we would have spent more time in CocoCay rather than Nassau.