Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

My worst cruise experience yet!

Sail Date: September 05, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My mother arrived at the ship a little late so they wouldn't let her on. Because I was waiting for her and didn't board the ship, they kicked me and my child out as well and ship set sail without us. When I say they kicked us out, there was a woman at the entrance literally cursing at me telling me to get the F* out of her way and get off the port or she was going to call the Sheriff on me, then she did all because I was standing near the door waiting for my mom to walk in and she was right outside the door gathering her bags. My 2 year old started crying because she was so frightened. I took a flight to Nassau to board the ship there because trip protection with price  line is a joke and it isn't even honored by Royal Caribbean. Nassau was great, I would certainly go back, but once we boarded the ship the only good thing was the clean bed and the good food. The entertainment selection was horrible. Our price  line agent told us that we would have childcare on this ship, there was none for my child's age. She's 2 years 9 months old, can't speak really well and is potty trained yet they still wouldn't take her. The pool area for younger kids was a pathetic little splash pad that she didn't even want to play in. I will not be booking a cruise through price  line or on Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas again.

Small and comfy. The housekeeper cleaned twice daily. It was good.
It was completely disorganized, the ship personnel were rude and bossy. There were people pushing and shoving each other to get off the ship.
Our room attendant did a great job keeping our room clean.
Didn't have an opportunity to do either.
Slim selection for families. Compared to other cruise lines, the comedian was questionable, the dance show was mediocre and there wasn't a great selection of entertainment activities.
I was told there was a babies and toddler program for my child who was born in January. There were only children programs for age 3 and above. She speaks fluently, expresses herself really well and is potty trained, yet they still wouldn't let her participate. Had I known this, I would never have taken her aboard this ship.
Timothy, the guy who cleaned our room was excellent. Alexis our server was amazing and funny.
Royal Caribbean always has great food.

Don't.