Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

OLD SHIP, NASTY BUT EXCELLENT SERVICES!

Sail Date: August 26, 2016

Greetings,

See below my response to your survey that expired.  Thanks!

Sadly, we are not going to repeat an RC cruise. The ship -Majesty of the Seas-is extremely old, nasty, dirty, not maintained at all including the rooms, common areas, dinning areas.  Everything is old, dirty.  I found blood in my bed sheets.  Horrible experience that we will never forget and I will share with everybody. I have a picture.  The pool is extremely small.  The food on Saturday at the Starlight was saggy.  Not good at all.  The shrimp ravioli, was the worst.  We shared the experience with Nitin, Ashton and Alexis.

My account was overcharged.  Please make sure that somebody calls me asap to resolve the issue.  MOS overcharged me $19.59.  They can contact me.

Teens program-the program was ok.  Need to have more events and staff.  Don't believe to have a place with unsupervised services.

The guest services area-main lobby to resolve issues-they were always overwhelmed and with attitude.  I noticed that during pick hours the manager only had 2-3 people dealing with over 50 guests in line.  Unbelievable.  When you have a long line, you add more employees in order to resolve issues asap.  Bad customer service.  I waited over 20 minutes to have something very simple resolved.

At the Boleros area on Saturday evening, a Colombian guy was drunk and I told Christopher-bar tender-he also works at the pool area-to call somebody from security to take care of this guy and he ignored me.  Very rude.

The "non-service" at Boleros makes you loose a lot of money.  My husband had to go to the bar and order the drinks because you don't have any customer service in the area.

The customer service was great.  Including our stateroom attendant Michelle.  In the dinning rooms:

Windhammer-Sayu, Jesus, excellent customer service!

Starlight-Nitin, Ashton and Alexis-you guys rock!  Thank you for the birthday celebration, the service, the attitude.

Room attendant-Lovely Michelle, she took good care of us.  Always willing to go above and beyond.

Latin Band-the latin band was the best.  We danced all night long with them.  Well done.

Enclosed please find the picture (duvet with blood) and others to support our opinion.

Thanks,

Ivelisse

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom Excellent services from Michelle. :)