Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

SHORT CRUISE

Sail Date: August 26, 2016

There were just a few hiccups on this cruise that I would like to bring to your attention.  Your staff was not the friendliest overall. They never smiled or spoke unless you did first. Which was very disappointing because the last time I sailed with you in 2013 on the Independence of the Seas, it was phenomenal.  Everyone greeted you and smiled and asked if they could help you in any way or if  you needed anything. They seemed like they like their jobs and was happy we were sailing with them. On the Majesty - yeah, not so much.  I really want to focus on Guest Relations.  The most rude, obnoxious, unfriendly people I have ever known to be in Customer Service. NOT helpful. You felt like you intruded on them or was interrupting something.  When they cancelled our excursion on Sunday in Coco Cay, (which they could have announced on the PA) we would not have even gotten off the ship or maybe we could have booked another excursion instead, but no, we get over to the island and was rudely told that it was cancelled and we would have to deal with Guest Relations for the refund.  Really??!!! Angry Of course the person who said this to us didn't have a name tag on, so....unfortunately, I can't give you his name. Now, I will never do a short cruise again, it was my sister's idea. But our Cabin Steward and Waiters were wonderful. Warren, Andika, Ismail.  Awesome people. You should value them. The ship was beautiful.

Ismail was wonderful. Always asked if we needed anything or something he could do for us. Our cabin was always impeccable.
Your staff was not friendly. They never smiled or greeted anyone. Our Waiters and Cabin Steward were awesome always. Warren, Andika, Ismail
The food was always phenomenal. If I had one complaint, it's with the desserts. I don't like chocolate and my sister can't eat chocolate, so please keep that in mind that not everyone is a Chocoholic .
Port Canaveral, Florida
Had it not been for a great taxi driver, we would not have been able to view the island with all it's history and dynamics.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

It's okay if you want a short cruise. But the ship is beautiful. I just like a longer cruise.