Great Short Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: August 22, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Entertainment was excellent. Service was as expected on well known cruise line. Food was the only complaint, lack of choice, same thing every day for the most part. None of the deserts were good, felt like they were the same thing you would find in a cheap Chinese buffet. The ship private island was good but could not buy anything as you could not use your ship card on the island and they don't bother to tell you this onboard before leaving the ship. They should have had an agreement with the vendors on the island even more so as it was their private island. If I were a first time cruiser I would not return with this cruise line. I have had excellent cruises the RC several times and this is why I will still give them 1 more time to regain my trust. Next cruise hopefully will be a better one or will never sail with RC again.