Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Decent experience

Sail Date: August 08, 2016

Overall, I had an awesome cruise. However, that was strictly due to the people I came with and the people I met, not the cruise itself. The hottubs were closed more than half of our cruise time with no explanation. Our service was rude a lot of the time. The food was sub-par. I had preferred certain areas of the cruise to be more open during late night hours. Everyone I spoke to said they preferred to ride Carnival, and I think I will try that next time.

Everything was far over-priced.

1 Comment