Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nickel and Dime throughout the cruise

Sail Date: August 15, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is my 4th cruise and by far the least enjoyable one.  Took my family on a cruise on the whim and chose Royal Caribbean because I heard good things about them.  I guess those good remarks must have come from those travelling for the first time.  I was nickel and dimed throughtout the cruise.  Everything revolved around extra this and extra that, except when it came to the casino, gambling lessons were free.  The children's Adventure Ocean was intermittently open and would charge you after 10pm to leave your child.  Just in time when my wife and I wanted to enjoy the night.  I suppose we could have locked our 6 year old in the cabin and left him unattended while we were having a leisurely walk around the deck..... NOT HAPPENING....  Also, most of the the sevents were structured around the 6pm dinner sitting.  We had a later sitting which ended up that we missed out on many events..  Bottom line.  NOT HAPPY at all with my Royal Caribbean cruise.  Carnival cruises are more fun.