Majesty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 15, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

We have gone on 3 cruises and I would say this one was the least liked.  The wait staff were wonderful and the food at the restaurant was amazing but the food at the buffet is not good.  Also, there are not a lot of activities to do like on other cruises.  I have gone on Liberty of the Seas and that was much better than this ship.  Of course that may be due to it being smaller but I also didn't like the layout.  Everything seemed very squished together.  I prefer the layout of the Liberty of the Seas and the activities on Carnival.  The steward also wasn't great.  Although my sister had a great one on another floor so I guess that is hit and miss.  I wish there would have been more activities for teens.  Also, the arcade was very small.  Overall it was ok for 4 nights but not anything more.

4 People in 1 room was not great. It was very small and difficult for me and my husband to sleep together.