Bahama Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 15, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Number: 5505 and 5507

My family and I really enjoyed our recent vacation on Majesty of the Seas. The crew truly cared about keeping us happy. (kudos to Sylvester, Ceris and Floyd). As small as it may seam I was impressed by the steward walking around in the morning with the pot of coffee (sorry I'm not sure of his name Ravi?). No other cruise line we ever travelled with did this.

Food was exemplary. Sylvester and Ceris may sure we were well fed as well as offered entertaining conversation. We were on the late seating table 53.

Floyd kept our cabin neat and clean always between our times there. How does he know when we've left; does he hide in the closet?

Thanks for providing us with a memorable vacation.

Nice job Floyd.