Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Think twice

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

The time I spent with my friend. Service food and entertainment were below average.  Food was cold and tasteless. Best meal at Senor Frogs in Nassua. Service was also below average. Too many kids around adult areas. Little to do on boat. Rooms were super tiny. Never saw our room attendant. For me the costs could have provided a much more enjoyable time. Also if you go to Coco cay their priate beach bring swim shoes too many rocks and shells in water.

Cabin / Stateroom Living in a closet. Too small for two adults. Bathroom was a closet. Tv showed more cruise things than other entertainment
No where to go if you like to dance. Dancing on wet pool deck is not something I expected. Also dj was bad.
Small selection. Tasteless and cold. No weight gained on that trip. Most positive thing I can say