Wonderful Experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 15, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the Pool Deck Party. It was a nice change from the lounge entertainment yet the same amount of fun and activities. In my opinion I would improve upon the room service breakfast menu to include hot food items. I would definitely recommend this cruise to others.

My personal wait staff service was exceptional! My room attendant was Damain of Guyana and my dining server was Ranvir of India. They went above and beyond to attend to my needs and requests.

Damain of Guyana did an excellent job attending to myself and my family. He was polite, professional, and knowledgeable.

Get the unlimited drinks package because its more affordable and allows you to enjoy all their delicious drinks.