Ship was old the teenagers were outrageous

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 11, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

No I wouldn't go on this cruise again but the Mediterranean cruise was very nice.  I complained about the noise invthe hallways and there should've been free water for the guest on Coco Cay and there also should be no charge for the umbrellas.

Could've been much better R.C. generates too much money that the food should've been better.

Yes Dayson very courteous and thoughtful Kennett at dinner and the person that worked with him and also it was my second cruise with the head guy that can Really dance, but overall the staff is always exceptionally nice.

Shower was horrible and the room just old fashioned needs an upgrade.

I had a beautiful time but having cruised on the Allure the Majesty sucks but the staff was beautiful and the noise and running at night was horrible.