Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 27, 2016

In my opinion the cruise went very well. I enjoyed my one day excursion in Nassau relaxing at the Hilton British Columbia on their private beach. Hardly nobody picked it due to sight seeing the town which gave me and my significant other space and some what privacy and buying the pre-paid voucher for that excursion was well worth it. Which it provided 40 dollars per person food and drink(s) along with full access to the hotel. The pool however on the majesty stayed crowded and if you are looking to swim while on the boat it might not happen due to very little space of everyone wanting to do the same thing.  I thought the staff was very tentative to guest needs. The only problem I had was in one of my guest rooms some kind of water would come up through the drainage system in the bathroom of our suite that required staff members bringing in machines to clean the water up. At the casino my dad played black jack and won a hand scoring 19 verses to the dealer 18 instead of being paid the dealer made a mistake by collecting his cards and money as if he lose. When my dad brought it to the dealers attention that he had won the dealer picked back up the disposed cards and realized a mistake was made by saying sorry and still said my dad couldn't get paid. Once my dad questioned it with management, the manager had the cameras review it and realized a mistake was made and my dad did get paid for it. So if you are a gambler make sure you understand the game you are playing and the payouts.

The cabin workers were awesome! They did an outstanding job making sure room was clean.
Outside of the casino, over crowded pool, I thought maybe having more shows would be great for guest.
Very helpful and tentative.
Alot of options to choose from. Some meats were a little tough.

1 Comment