Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Majesty of the seas

Sail Date: June 13, 2016

My wife and I went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean. It was our first cruise we've been on. It was great! Each day there are plenty of activities to chose from or you can simply decide to relax under the sun. The dinner service was great and went beyond what I expected. If you haven't been on a cruise, then I would recommend that you consider going on one.

participate in all of the dinners and don't forget to bring a formal dress of clothes.