Dining Disappointed

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 27, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Boarding was smooth.  On board, Craig was one of the crew and we loved him, hit it off right away.  He was doing all he could to serve us.  Aside from the fact that the dining room manager, Carlos, was very attentive to my Shellfish allergies, bringing me a menu for the following nite, each nite before we finished our dessert.  He took my order and paid special attention to my allergy.  On another note about dinner, I've been on other Royal Caribbean Cruises, and never has it taken so long to be served dinner and dessert.  Our waiter acted like he was doing us a favor by being there.  Also, we were traveling with other family members and asked for our dinner reservations to be linked.  They were seated at a table for 10 and we were seated behind them at a table for 4, had different servers, and thus they were done at a different time than we were.

see above

We have traveled at different times with different aged children. It seems the 18-20 year olds get left out, not a lot for them to do. Also we have a 13 year old...his opinion...some of the activities for teens...lame. His words.

Most were great aside from our dinner server. CRAIG WAS AWESOME.
OUR stateroom attendant, I think her name was Gina, was also great. The bed was horrible so she tried to cushion the bed for me.

THE MATTRESS WAS HORRIBLE. LIKE A BIG HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MATTRESS THAT I HAD TO SLEEP IN. GINA TRIED TO FIX IT WITH FOLDED TOWELS AND SHEETS.
PARKING IS RIDICULOUS. AFTER SHELLING OUT THOUSANDS FOR A CRUISE TO HAVE TO PAY $60 TO PARK FOR THREE DAYS IS INSANE, AND HIGHWAY ROBBERY. THEY MIGHT JUST AS WELL HAVE RAPED US IN THE PARKING GARAGE.
DIDN'T GET TO SPEND ENOUGH TIME THERE BECAUSE WE HAD TO BE BACK ON THE BOAT FOR DINNER AND PICTURES.