Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

LIVE LOVE LOVE

Sail Date: June 06, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this was the best vacation I have ever taken, from snorkeling in the crystal blue Bahama waters to a stingray excursion where we got to hold, play with, feed and pet them. It was an unforgettable vacation the food on the ship was  EXQUISITE! And the staff aboard the ship went above and beyond to serve us!

It was a little small but all of them are. In order to fit over 2600 people on one boat you have to have adequate room and board available. BUT it was perfect for one person. The room attendant Wayan was precious he was very polite and tentative! He always greeted me when he seen me by name and went above and beyond to service my needs

Taking your own bags during check out is easier and don't ever pack. You don't need that many clothes lol