Was fun

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 27, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I think what made the cruise was the people I went with.  I wasn't wow'd by the main dining room.  Our waiter was great but food was ok.  I was very disappointed with the dining room experience the morning we were leaving.  Not everyone arrived at the same time so we didn't get to sit with them.  We asked to save seats but they wouldn't allow.  There were two empty tables right next to us and when the rest of our party arrived we asked if they could sit there and they said no.  Didn't make sense to me.  So the rest of our party just went to the buffet for breakfast.  Frustrating.