Good but Not Great

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 20, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

The challenge for us like many cruising these days is unless you have the time to take a 7 night cruise you are limited to the older smaller boats.  We understood going into the cruise that this was the case so I tried to keep a reasonable perspective on my expectations for the trip.  Overall it was perfectly fine, but not great.  The boat feels small after the first day.  The pool is cramped, and there are limited options to explore/ enjoy on the ship. POSITIVES:  Room and formal dining room service was every bit as good as the luxury boats...very good.  EASY on boarding and departure. Lots of live music daily.  NEGATIVES: The breakfast food was simply not edible...gross is the only word to describe it, limited options for entertainment/ bars/ shopping, boat felt old/ smelled a bit old, BAR SERVICE was overloaded and as a result very very slowwwwwwww.  I won't cruise these small ships again....if I can't take a 7 nighter on a nice  boat I just won't cruise. having said that I felt that the service and effort was a 10.

Our entire hallway had a sewage leak and we had to demand to be moved to another floor.....it smelled very strong like a cat box of urine.
We reserved a room at Atlantis which was the highlight to our trip