My First Cruise Experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Overall, my cruise experience was very nice. The service provided by the staff and the quality of food were outstanding. However, I didn't give this experience a full five starts for two reasons. First, I booked two interior rooms. One of them had bigger space and better accommodation than the other one. Up to today, I don't understand why. Thank you.

See comment above

Before booking on Majesty of the Seas, try to book a newer ship with more entertainment specially for teenagers or younger kids