Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome couples weekend getaway

Sail Date: April 01, 2016

This was my second time on this cruise and I had fun wasn't to fond of the food in the windjammer like a did the first time but over all every staff member I came across was very polite and friendly.  Can't wait for my next trip with royal Caribbean.

Cafflque always kept my room 1000th even after we made it a absolute mess. Cafflque was awesome not a bad word to say about Cafflque.
The ship was clean but it needs to be updated
Thank you Cafflque for being so awesome and friendly also making our short stay comfortable and priceless. And Franky you was the best. Franky and Daniel made my dining room experience priceless
The food was awesome in the dining room but the windjammer food selection could have been a little better.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We took a cab tour and it was great I learned a lot of history

I'm glad that I saw an royal Caribbean employee at the ft. Lauderdale airport that was nice enough to help me and tell me what to do since we were late. I wish I knew her name to tell her thank you without her we would have missed the boat. I will alway sail with royal Caribbean.