Ship needs to sink!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2016

As a loyal customer of rc cruises,this was the worst ever! I've been on Majesty of the Seas before and had a great experience,so I decided to go again with my 12yr old son (he's been on 4 previous Cruises) but everything was crappy from the room to the cold food served in the dinning room. Our room had missing fixtures and a moldy shower curtain that didn't prevent water from making its own ocean in our bathroom. The room attendant skipped our room two days,and we never received a cool towel animal like others on our ship. The only reason I gave it 2stars versus 0 was my massage therapist on the ship went out of her way withservice, and our glass bottom boat Excursion at Cococay was amazing despite unfortunate weather that prevented us from hanging out on the island the rest of the day.

If this was my first cruise, I would never go again on a cruise, because the overall service was disgusting. We even went to see a show and the curtains broke so they postponed it...canceled another show and this was after nine pm. I felt like my old slumbers owned the ship! I'm surprised it didn't sink!CryingAngry

Needs major repairs

Find a different ship!!!!!!

Circa 49 great little place to stay