good service.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

me and my husband trip was over all the best experience I could have had. the service from the room to the main dinning and the bar was incredible, by far the best service. I have ever receive. The service for dinner every night, PAUL and Juan. made the trip one I will never forget they made  are anniversary special. those two have to be by far your best workers they love their job, and Happythey make sure their customers have a great time.

we did not have a chance to see< because of the weather.