Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

NOT THE BEST CRUISE LINE

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

THIS CRUISE WAS BETWEEN GREAT AND THE WORST CHOICE. GUEST RELATIONS WAS THE WROST EXPERIENCE. THEY HAD WORKERS ASSISTING GUESTS THAT DIDNT'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO HANDLE CERTAIN SITUATION FOR EXAMPLE, I HAD PURCHASED THE WIFI PACKAGE IN ADVANCE. THE FIRST TWO DAYS IT DIDNT WORK AT ALL SO I WENT TO GUEST RELATIONSHIP TO SPEAK TO A GUYS WOLFF PHILISTINE AND I TOLD HIM ILL PAY FOR THE FIRST TWO DAYS BUT ID LIKE A REFUND FOR THE NEX 2 DAYS BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE USING IT SINCE IT DOESNT EVEN WORK. HE TOLD ME TOO JUST TURN IT OFF BECAUSE HE CAN'T GIVE ME MY REFUND. I LEFT CAME BACK TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ELSE. SHE TOLD ME THEY WILL REFUND ME AS SOON AS SHE FEELS OUT SOME PAPER WORK THAT TOOK 2MINS AND I RECIEVE ME REFUND THE NEXT DAY.

ESTER WAS MY HOUSEKEEPER AND SHE WAS EXCELLENT SHE REMEMBERED MY NAME SHE COMPLIMENTED ME EVERY DAY AND GREETED ME AND MY BOYFRIEND SHE MAD US FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND GAVE US THE BEST SERVICE.

DO NOT PURCHASE THE WIFI THEY JUST WANT STEAL MORE MONEY FROM YOU. I THINK THERE ARE BETTER CRUISE LINES SUCH AS CARNIVAL. THIS WAS THE BEST AND I FEEL IVE BEEN CHEATED