Awful

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 14, 2016

Had not been sick for 3 days still would not let me on shipment. The doctor asked me two questions before deciding not to let me on the boat. This much I could stand but then they would not give me refund after they decided not to let me on the cruise. This is a SCAM. Awful cruise line. I wish I could attest to more than this but all they cared about was there money and customer service was awful. Never got my luggage and waited for it for 3 hours. Awful customer service and workers did not show any care towards my situation. I was stranded in Miami and offered no advice. Would not recommend to anyone.

Never got to see it