First Time Cruiser

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This was my very first cruise, and my very first time leaving the country.  I chose Royal Caribbean based on a recommendation from a friend of mine who is a frequent cruiser.  The ship is one of the oldest and smallest in RCCL's fleet.  It is clean and well maintained, but quite dated (it was built in the 90's.)  The food was ok...not horrible, but not wonderful.  But my expectations weren't that high because I figured there's only so great the food can be on a ship.  The bathroom in our stateroom was tiny!  It took a while to get used to.  Coco Cay was a lot of fun.  Nassau was nice but I wish that I had done a shore excursion instead of just wandering around aimlessly.  The one show I saw on the ship was fun.  The spa was great as well.  Overall it was a terrific experience and I have already booked another cruise on RCCL, just on a bigger and newer ship!

Small, but clean. Amazing ocean view! Tiny bathroom. Served it's purpose well.

You won't be blown away by this ship if you're like me and watch all the fancy cruise shows on tv. But it made for a fun, short getaway.

Do one of the many excursions! There are so many to choose from. The nature walk was very informative and parasailing was a lot of fun.
Don't wander around aimlessly. Do a tour or an excursion. The locals are friendly but very pushy! One guy literally grabbed me as I was walking down the sidewalk and tied a bracelet on my wrist and then charged me for it!