Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Sail Date: March 04, 2016

This boat was an older boat, not much to do onboard.  Along with the cabins being way smaller than any other cabin I've ever stayed in.
I would have been ok with these things, but 95% of the staff that worked onboard were RUDE & GROUCHY!

Along with them failing to tell me my credit card would be charged if I didn't check out in cash the NIGHT BEFORE.  I racked up $100 in NSF charges because they failed to tell me this when checking in.
I will never sail Royal Caribbean again!

Cabin / Stateroom Cabin itself was small but our room attendant/cabin steward was great.
HIGHLY displeased at our service!
Only 2 people that were friendly & helpful was Raymond a server & our cabin steward.

This ship would be ok only on short if they had a new & friendly staff!
Most the workers acted like they were very unhappy to be working on this ship.