Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Birthday Trip

Sail Date: February 19, 2016

The staff was friendly. The food in the Windjamer was okay. Didn't seem to have a variety selection each day. The dining room food was delicious and of course Johnny Rockets was good.

Overall, the experience was good. I would definitely go back. However, next time around I will stay on higher floor. Ship was rocky the entire weekend.

Cruise Photos

Next trip staying on higher floor. I felt the boat moving the entire weekend. I didn't feel like this on other cruises.