Not impressed with Royal Caribbean.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I have cruised a lot through cheap cruises and have always enjoyed it.  This is the first time I have had a not so good experience.  I had so many people tell me Royal Caribbean was going to be wonderful, but the beds were hard, the staff members were ok.  They weren't nearly as engaging as the staff I have encountered on Carnival and Norwegian.  I'm used to being welcomed back from ports with fun staff members and refreshments, but Royal fell short!

The good:  Wait staff in the special dining area were wonderful.  Inyoman, you were great! :)

The bad:  Beds were hard.  Majesty ship was dated.  Entertainment was not impressive and a main show was cancelled.  Shore excursions for Cococay were disappointing (especially the National Geographic snorkel excursion at $119/person)... way too much money for the horrible snorkel experience!!  I thought I would get what I pay for, I was wrong!

The customs staff, after we left the ship, were downright rude.

Overall, I try to make the best of any situation, which I did on this cruise, but I will not sail with Royal Caribbean again.

Bed was hard! Very difficult to sleep!!

The National Geographic shore excursion was purely disappointing at $119/person. Even if it had been half that price, it wouldn't have been worth it! I wish I could get my money back on this one.