Worst cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2016

We were delayed 2 hours waiting to check in. The food was below average. The show was good coco cay food and service was great. The room attendant was nice. The ship needs major facelift plus u feel every wave. On the other ships I never had bad food or felt the waves.  I came home with stomach issues was in the bathroom all the time after eating. I feel like it was food poisoning I was even on the plane on way home constant in bathroom. Very disappointed

Made me sick

At dinner I I waited for a drink they got us a soda after we ordered it when we ordered dinner

Go on another ship this 1 needs to stop sailing