Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the seas

Sail Date: January 29, 2016

I have been on a few carnival cruises where the staff was happy and nice...the food was pretty good and entertainment was fun. So I had always perceived royal carribean to be the nicer cruise out of the two. This past weekend I took my boyfriend for his birthday. The food was hardly edible, stay away from the seafood. Many staff members were unpleasant and just plain rude. The entertainment was ok, the adult game shows and the comedian were good. I will definately pay attention to the star ratings before going on my next cruise.

The rooms were small but that is expected on any cruise, hard to fit 2 suitcases.

1 Comment