excellent service

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Most things about the cruise was awesome! Like the dining staff was amazing and the shows and dances at night were awesome! On the other hand, I'm from Canada and smoking isn't allowed in any public places, and I did not like other individuals smoking inside the casino. Thay kind of wrecked my time I spent in the casino. Also a couple of our excursions got cancelled which nobody can control the weather. We got a refund kn the excursions which is great. Overall our experience on the cruise was great. I would recommend Royal Caribbean as a cruise line to anybody. Great vacation.

Excellent room and great housekeeping staff.

Don't just sit in your room. Get out there and do something weather it maybe on the ship or off.