Poor time

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Ignorant staff and cruisers ... Horrible food ...poor layout only 1 handicap accessible elevator that trvels to all decks. Didn't stop at one of the islands and no compensation for it no onboard credit or anything!

Getting medical attention cost you big $$ found out after they made me sign a refusal letter because just for a NURSE to see me was going to cost me $300 (had a fractured foot)

threated to put me in jail because I had to be off the ship by 9:30am but my bank didn't open till 10am so I could release the founds since the bank put a hold for tracking transactions.

House keeping was great ...entertainment was good...drinks were great

Great cabin service