Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Noisy Stateroom

Sail Date: January 15, 2016

I have been on this same ship once before this trip, 3 years ago, I had a lot of fun that time. On Jan 15,2016 3 night Bahamas trip I decided to take my partner for his first cruise trip. We were barely able to get any sleep because of a loud squeaking noise in our state room, we barely liked staying in the stateroom because of the noise.

The cabin I had made the loudest squeaking noise I ever heard, I could barely get sleep and I am still trying to recover from the lack of sleep and uncomfortably of the mattress in my state room.
Very easy transition to get on and off the boat, I loved how organized the staff was and not much of a wait.
There seemed to be a lot of fun things to do, but seemed a bit overpriced to do them.
The 70's show is a little out dated, I think the cruise needs diversity in the shows. I love the shows on the pool deck, and parties.
Everyone staff through Royal Caribbean was someone of the most friendliest people I have ever come across.
My hand swelled enormously due to the amount of sodium in the food.

I think there should be a movie night done in the theater and shows that are relevant to today, like current shows with today top hits.