Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Boring same song and dance

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

Departed on 1/11 (Majesty of the seas ) not the best experience. Observed staff using low grade alcohol for drinks that were advertised have top shelf liqueur. Half the staff at the bars were friendly and the other half seemed miserable. Bahamas is nightmare, harassed every five steps and of course that was the longest day at port. Coca island was ok but again bad service and again observed staff using bottom shelf liqueur.  Key west was amazing but not enough time at port. Thursday woke up and had a fever of 103 and when I got back to PA I went to the Emergency Room and I have bronchitis and some virus or bacteria. Night life entertainment was boring and the same song and dance. I suggest mixing things up. Will never do again. Sorry but I'm telling the truth.

Mix up the entertainment. Does need to be the same song and dance.