ok cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

A long time carnival cruiser, I was surprised by the small cabins and I missed the little touches like robes and bed turn downs. Food good not great--barbecue on island a real disappointment. The shows included one so-so and one great comedian and a pleasant singer/dancer revue.  Good music and dancing venues in evening.  I heard a lot of comments about age of ship--it,s due to go into dry dock--but not a concern to me.

Great beach on island