4 Day Majesty of the Seas over New Years

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 31, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I know this ship is going to be retired soon and it seemed that the cruise line has already given up on this ship.  I have taken a number of cruises and this one just seemed like very few of the crew "cared" about anything.  Food was not up to the standards I am accustomed to.  Hours of the buffet were very limited and food was not hot and was not replaced within 1/2 hour of "closing".  At this point, I am not sure if I would take another cruise on Royal Caribbean or recommend the line to anyone.