Great first cruise!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This was my fiance and my first cruise. We didn't know what to expect. We had so much fun! I really think what made it great was the staff and how attentive they were. The excursions were also amazing. We went parasailing and to the blue lagoon dolphin encounter. We will definitely be trying another cruise in the future. The only thing that I wish was a little better was the quality of the food. The windjammer food was OK. The food at johnny rockets wasnt anything amazing and I wouldn't go back there to eat. Other than that I had an amazing time that I will never forget. The pina coladas and mojitos were delicious! And the comedy shows and casino were so much fun!

Shern Frank was amazing! Always kept the room clean and provided excellent service!!!!!

Do the blue lagoon dolphin excursion and parasailing! So much fun!