Cruise full of kids

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

We had a great room being in a Jr suite with a balcony. The downside is its on deck 10 & the pool & restaurants are on deck 11 so every time you want an elevator you have to walk up to deck 11 & ride down with all the pool people because when they stop on 10 they're all full. I'm hoping it's because we went over the holidays but the cruise was filled with children. Most of the parents were great with keeping up with the kids but there were those that just let them run wild & treated the boat as their personal babysitter. The only other issue is when you purchase your drink package which you have to do they will only give you fountain drinks. They refuse to give you a can of soda which I found rediculous since we paid over $50 per person per day for our drink package. The food in the buffet was inedible but the main dining room was good.

Room was larger than expected. The views from the balcony were wonderful. Staff did a great job cleaning & leaving the cute towel animals.

This was my first cruise & it's perfect for a first timer. I don't think I could have handled another day on the boat but it was only because I felt confined to the boat when out at sea. Water was a little rough & boat rocked a lot throughout the night. Still overall glad I went & enjoyed it.

Most everything was closed because it was Christmas Day. Watch out for $4 cab rides - they shove as many people as possible into run down mini vans!
If you rent a cabana which I highly recommend then get there early because people will take over your cabana if your not there. The staff quickly took care of that issue when we arrived