Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Sail Date: December 14, 2015

I've been on one other cruise and was excited to take my fiancé on this one.. We were let down.. The stateroom was so dated, the carpet faded and worn... The beds were basicly steel framed cots with bedding on them, most uncomfortable!! Barely slept the whole cruise, wich made the days on shore less enjoyable due to being so tired... I came home feeling more exhausted than when I boarded... The food was very low grade, plenty of variety but, low... Staff were very friendly and tried to remedy the bed problem... You can only stack bedding so high on a steel cot, like I said they tried... The night shows were nothing to write home about either... We were greatly disappointed over all...

Staff kept it clean, just very dated.. Felt like a $25 a night motel with jailhouse cots for beds

Was extremely disappointed they should update the rooms and get real beds