Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: November 30, 2015

I was so beyond delighted. I have no idea who can rate this ship or experience lower than 5 stars. I am thinking they are rich people who are used to have a personal waitress or servant. FIrst of all, the rooms are more spacious than I anticipated being I got the most affordable interior cabin. the bed was queen size small closet and restroom with shower. they provided so many towels so dont bother taking any. I did think it was sneaky for them to place soda, chips and chocolates in every room that made it appear complimentary but IT IS NOT.  the beverage package they push so hard is not really needed unless you are a die hard soda fanatic. they offer water, ice team, flavored waters and lemonade which are all very tasty. the food selection is amazing. the formal dining for dinner was marvelous and something I wouldnt be able to afford experience in everyday reality. the service superb, the waiters make you feel at home and explain everything in detail if you are not familiar.  the room was always kept so clean and impeccable, I believe they come 2x during the day to clean!  there was many activities and events planned including, a guitarist, a love game show, a comedian, a ventriloquist. there was bingo, a belly flop competition. so many things! also rock climbing, basketball, ping pong, the pool was nice as well. but yes, the jacuzzi was closed for maintenance the whole time. there is also a really nice casino that was fun. so many things to do!  those people that said there wasnt I dont know if they even bothered looking at the daily guide... THe activities director Carlos is marvelous, very fun and entertaining not to mention funny and creative! It was a great experience! nassau has the most beautiful beaches!  and coco cay is faboulous! made me feel like I was a celebrity with all the lounge chairs in front of a beautiful beach and they even catered lunch on the island!! it was an unforgetable experience! I loved it!

much larger than I anticipated since it was the most affordable cabin. especially when we consider you are only there to sleep, shower and change. I really felt like a oceanview stateroom would not have made the experience any better.
I didnt take my children but there was special programs for them on level 10
great variety for every like
superb service from all staff, room, dining and all others.
great variety and delicious.

check the daily planner every morning to plan your day around the activites there is some great ones. it is better to schedule dinner later in the night that will allow you more time for activites. also when you go to key west it is preferred you get the cheapest excursion which will give you priori