No Hottubs Working

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2015

The weather was very windy and we could not disembark at CoCoCay. I understand there is nothing you can do about the weather. However, the swimming pools were too cold.  There was no alternative to warm up since both hottubs were closed. This was a huge disappointment for me. The staff was very good.  This is my third Royal Caribbean cruise.  I had a much better time on other cruises.  Being stuck on deck, cold, was not pleasant.

Elizabeth Tucker

hottubs broken the entire time. pools too cold to enjoy.