Some Like it Hot

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 30, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

* Most areas of Majesty of the Seas, especially our stateroom, were unacceptably hot.  I woke up sweaty every morning.  Thank goodness our steward brought us a fan.  That, however, only made noise & stirred around warm air.

* The two (far too few for a ship of this size) hot tubs were never open.  They always had a sign stating "Closed for Maintenance" even though they appeared to be functioning normally & I never saw anyone working on them.

* I found hair in my food on two separate occasions.

* Dining hours/buffet menu items did not meet expectations.