Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Great service, great ports of call, excellent food, not so great stateroom

Sail Date: November 30, 2015

First I will start off with the positives.  The number of nights is perfect, not too long, not too short.  The ports of call are great.  Staff was wonderful,l from our room steward to our waiters and ship staff.  One problem, water from our bathroom kept seeping out into the toilet area.  Two times it spilled over onto our carpet and we had a fan running in our room for a night and day.  Staff was very attentive to this issue.  I believe that this ship has some major plumbing issues that need to be addressed.  I am sure, the folks who are in my room and the few rooms next to it are experiencing the same issues as I write this.  I was compensated for this inconvenience and offered another room. t I did not want to move because we had adjoining rooms with my children and we could not all be accommodated.

Size of my room was good and kept very neat by our room steward, Jason. The bathroom constantly flooding was a big inconvenience.
Ship was clean but my bathroom flooded 3 plus times.
Children's Programs Did not use.

Don't book this ship until they get the plumbing fixed! My room was not the only one with this issue.