Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Vacation

Sail Date: November 13, 2015

Room Type: Suite

It was my first Cruise and I had a lot of fun although there were some inconveniences and some things that I would have liked changed.

This being my first cruise there was a ton of unanswered questions and information that I would have never thought of to asked about. Although, this never created a problem it was a small hassle and stress on vacation.

The shore excursions were a blast, I went snorkeling and did the sea-doos at CocoCay and then the glass bottom boat in Nassau. CocoCay was a perfect day and I didn't have any problems with anything. At Nassau it was a hassle to find where we needed to meet for our boat tour. There weren't a lot of people around that could assist during this time.

I stayed in a Junior Suite and it was always nice and clean. The food was excellent as expected and the remainder on the ship was clean, nice, and easy to find our way around.

This cruise was fun and the activities were nice. I am not sure I would go on this same cruise with the same company again. I went with my sister and I am married. A lot of the on ship activities revolved around couples or single and mingle which didn't fit either on us. Although, I would love to take this cruise with my husband some day.

Overall it is very nice and enjoyable. I am very glad I went!

The stateroom attendant got after us for leaving our straightening iron plugged in, when we didn't even use it during that day. (It wasn't a hassle and she didn't make a big deal out of it, but it frustrated my sister.) I don't know if she had us confused with another room or what happened there. But she always keep our room really clean and took care of our items.
With this being my first cruise it would have been nice to know a head of time that they take your suitcase the night before. There wasn't a problem with it, just would have liked to know ahead of time. (Embarkation was perfect!) Disembarkation there was some confusion between instructions and what actually happened.
CocoCay was amazing!
Nassau was equally as amazing just a little stressful finding where to go.
As I mentioned in my review, I came on this cruise with my sister who has a boy friend and myself, who is married. Almost all the activities were designed for couples or single and mingle which wasn't either of us.
Some of the staff went above and beyond some however, gave my party wrong information, and others just were not very helpful.

Decide if you want to participate in onboard activities if so... don't do more than 1 off shore excursion a day. You need the time to sleep because most onboard activities don't start till super late at night and my off shore stuff was always in the mornings pretty early.

1 Comment