Majesty of the Seas Nov, 2015

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2015

It was okay, this was my 1st cruise and I was not satisfy with the events or the ship it self. But the service was wonderful. 1st we couldn't arrive at the first port due to weather conditions and I don't feel that the ship made an effort to find out with the guest about their feelings regarding this issue. I don't feel that there's was much activities for myself inside the ship. Also when they say "Food & Drinks" are included, please specify. The main dinning and another buffet style restaurant was included, but the other restaurants were an additional price. With the Drinks, I understand that alcohol beverages are not included, but it's only unlimited "Water, lemonade and juice" no sodas or other type of drinks are included.

It was small, but nice. the room service attendant had the room clean and organize all the time.